BrainXP is a natural dietary supplement, containing a blend of ingredients which work synergistically to support your focus, memory, and cognitive performance.
Two capsules per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Why should you choose BrainXP?
Hello Future Martian,
As a scientist working on brain cancer during my PhD I tested a few hundred compounds and their effect on neural stem cells. Over the years I’ve looked at many molecular mechanisms, synergy of compounds, and their impact on brain cells.
Dietary supplements are unregulated and some of the products available on the market mix a full range of compounds to give users a boost in cognitive function. As much as synergy is important, it is also very risky if wrong ingredients are selected, e.g. most gym goers wouldn’t buy a product containing: whey protein + fats + carbohydrates + vitamins + some herbs etc., because the ‘synergy’ here is actually quite random.
It is even more important in case of nootropics, or brain supplements, as we influence levels of neurotransmitters, which affect our behaviour, mood, and help us define who we are. Thus, simply mixing a wide range of compounds is not always the right thing to do. Please, be careful and make informed decisions.
BrainXP contains natural ingredients, Ginseng, Ginkgo, and Vitamin B complex. They work synergistically, reducing fatigue and anxiety, and improving your memory, focus, and cognitive performance. B vitamins are water-soluble, so it is difficult to overdose them, as you remove the excess in urine. Doses for both Ginseng and Ginkgo were selected based on scientific studies showing their activity in healthy adults. This, again, is crucial, as some other commercial formulas don’t reach this beneficial level.
Feel free to contact our team with any questions and I hope you enjoy your BrainXP!
Dr Bart Baranowski
Red Planet Nutrition Founder
- Panax Ginseng (G115) Improves Aspects Of Working Memory Performance And Subjective Ratings Of Calmness In Healthy Young Adults
- Effects Of Panax Ginseng On Quality Of Life
- Single Doses Of Panax Ginseng (G115) Reduce Blood Glucose Levels And Improve Cognitive Performance During Sustained Mental Activity
- Effects Of Panax Ginseng, Consumed With And Without Glucose, On Blood Glucose Levels And Cognitive Performance During Sustained ‘mentally demanding’ Tasks
- An Open-label Trial Of Korean Red Ginseng As An Adjuvant Treatment For Cognitive Impairment In Patients With Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anti-fatigue activity of the water-soluble polysaccharides isolated from Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer
- Long-term Use Of Standardised Ginkgo Biloba Extract For The Prevention Of Alzheimer’s Disease (GuidAge): A Randomised Placebo-controlled Trial
- Treatment Of Age-related Memory Complaints With Ginkgo Biloba Extract: A Randomized Double Blind Placebo-controlled Study
- An Examination Of The Efficacy Of Ginkgo Biloba Extract EGb761 On The Neuropsychologic Functioning Of Cognitively Intact Older Adults
- Specific Memory Effects Of Ginkgo Biloba Extract EGb 761 In Middle-aged Healthy Volunteers
- A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Trial Of Ginkgo Biloba Extract EGb 761 In A Sample Of Cognitively Intact Older Adults: Neuropsychological Findings
- Reduction Of Rise In Blood Pressure And Cortisol Release During Stress By Ginkgo Biloba Extract (EGb 761) In Healthy Volunteers
- Ginkgo Biloba For Preventing Cognitive Decline In Older Adults: A Randomized Trial